Your generous contribution
- SPC needs to be competitive and above par with Govt. schools to attain highest level of recognition in education and to attract & retain good students
- SPC is a private Institution. This project needs to be funded privately.
- Funds will be managed by assigned staff of SPC.
- Monthly reports will be available via web, reporting on:
- Total funds needed vs. received
- Completed work and expenditure
- Progress assessment of budget vs. actual
- Progress of planned schedule vs. actual
Contributions & Recommended Methods
- Smaller and frequent contributions are also welcome. Every contribution will make this dream happen.
- Obtaining the total funds at the beginning may not be possible. It will be a Phased approach and we shall continue to raise funds as we progress, counting on your continued support.
- Recommending contributions to be made via SPC UK Alumni Association to:
- Gain tax benefits to the donors at a rate of 22% (est.)
- Documented contribution and transfer of funds within countries (UK and Sri Lanka)
- Please do not make any CASH contributions. Contributions by CHECKS or ON LINE TRANSFER is recommended to maintain records.
Pledge form is attached as a word document
Thank you for your generosity and support for our future Patricians